Angular is Badgewell’s absolute forte and technology we have a wealth of experience applying to address a wide variety of software development challenges. As an AngularJS development company, we are capable of fulfilling any task you will entrust us with.
Badgewell’s development team has been offering Angular development services since early 2018, the number of major projects we have implemented using this technology being, currently, in excess of two dozen. Some of these projects have been large-scale development efforts, involving up to 5 full-time software developers and having time frames of up to several years.
To implement the above projects, our Angular developers have used, virtually, all existing versions of Angular, including AngularJS 1.0-1.8 and Angular 2+. The more significant and technically challenging Angular projects we pride ourselves on having duly implemented include:
- Developing a Learning Experience & Online Education Platform Solution. We have used Angular 2.0 to deliver this project, implementing the highly challenging dynamic component-rendering and real-time feeds functionality of the solution with excellent quality.
- Developing an Employee Experience & Engagement Solution for a Middle Eastern Startup. We have used Angular 2.0 to deliver the project and skillfully solved the formidable challenge of developing the application’s complex rendering functionality. This functionality allows viewing in real-time information that consists of up to 100000 separate records, retrieved from a database of several million records.
- Developing an Enterprise Resource Planning Solution for a Western Enterprise Customer. We have used Angular 2.0 to deliver the project and skillfully solved the formidable challenge of a sophisticated multi-tier security model and a scalable modular functionality that integrates marketing, sales, CRM, operation and finance into a single solution.
- Angular development
- Application deployment, stabilization, and ongoing maintenance
- MySQL and MongoDB database development and optimization
- Multi-tier web server architecture design, implementation, configuration, and fine-tuning